Am still a virgin - Singer Adokiye says



The internet is about to go ‘mad’ again. Lol. Singer Adokiye who two years ago said she is
a virgin is repeating the same again in 2016.
Adokiye says she has not been intimate with
any man ever since her momma gave birth to
her. When she made the statement in 2014
internet went agog calling her a liar, while
some said she must be gay or a lesbian.
Anyway, take your shock away with you, your
disbelief? take it away too, lol, Adokiye says
she remains a virgin and might just be for
many more yearssssss....
Below is what she said to Potpourr..





“ A lot of people are tagging me gay. I don’t
blame them. It’s not easy to find a beautiful
girl who’s still a virgin, especially in this
tough period. The truth is, I love men, I adore
them, I cherish them and got so much respect
for them but my problem is, I haven’t found
that somebody yet, to give my body and heart
to. It doesn’t mean I am a lesbian or gay or
what not.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Must Resign Says Nigerians

Borno State Gov't to pay WAEC fees