Popular Actress Susan Maxwell explains why she bleached

Popular actress Susan Maxwell reveals why she bleached and also gives
revelation behind her beauty product.
" Manypeople are of the opinion that light skinned ladies are very
attractive and everything they wear shows off better and thats why I
am here to help people enhance their complexion. I used to be dark.
never thougt I could be as fair as I am. I did it because I want to
practice what I see, I want people to see me and be blown away
especially those that knew me when I was dark. Because what I am
giving people is not what will damage their skin but repair their
skin. I used it on myself as well. If I wasn't in this line of
business, I probably wouldn't have toned my skin at all.
I don't call it bleaching, I call it skin restoration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonathan Must Resign Says Nigerians

Boko haram siezes lake Chad from Nigerian army