My true life story begins


Iam Kunle Johnson and this is my story. I was a child of a very rich
family, and I love going on adventures.
Despite the pleas of my parents, it all fell on deaf ears because I
wanted to travel to Kenya: a land I no nothing about. And then I set
out on that evil day.Because Kenya was close by, I decided

to go with my car. I was only half way, and in the desert when I was
attacked by armed robbers who took all belongings including my car and
threw me into the desert beating me till I was unconcious.
Waking up and having realized there is no helper and that I will be
eaten by wild animals, I knew I had to look after myself, and then my
adventure began.
WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO!!!!
For more inquiry email us at mosesjokotoye7@gmail.com or follow us
@EmfactorB. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boko haram siezes lake Chad from Nigerian army

Jonathan Must Resign Says Nigerians