CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO, BRINGING TRUTH TO LIGHT

 


"Oh my God." Elio and Mylar gasped at what they saw.

Miss Emelda was wearing lingerie, Mylar found her funny in what she was wearing but Elio didn't want her to find out the reason why they came back so he quickly said.

"You look so hot, Miss Emelda." She smiled at his compliment and felt shy.

"But why are you wearing lingerie in an empty house or perhaps is your boyfriend here?" Mylar asked playing along with Elio.

"I... I don't have a boyfriend. I just saw it in movies that the ladies like wearing these kinds of things and so I decided to try it out and see how I look when no one's around." Miss Emelda replied stammering.

"Oh okay." They both chorused.

"But what are you two doing back home?" She asked quickly, she needed to change the topic in order not to expose herself.

"Mylar was having her usual cramps and came back to get her pills instead of buying a new one," Elio replied and Mylar quickly agreed with a smile.

"Yes, I came back for my pills."

"Oh is that so?" Miss Emelda said with a strange smile.

"Ummm I saw Dad's car outside. Is he back?" Elio asked.

"Your....your....your dad's car?" She asked stammering.

"Yes, are you okay? Is there something wrong?" Elio asked and she quickly thought of a lie.

"He must have come home but I had no idea."

"We are holding a party for the advertisement of our new products and the new face of my company. You should wear that when you attend it because everyone will be wearing lingerie at the party." Elio suddenly said making Mylar and Miss Emelda gasp in shock.

"A party?" Mylar asked herself and then said aloud.

"Yes, a party."

Miss Emelda smiled because of Elio's invitation and thought to herself.

"Elio is finally making a place in his heart for me."

"I have to say this again, Miss Emelda you are looking hot." Elio complimented her again making her blush and her heart lit with joy.

"Mylar, won't you go and get your medicine again?" Miss Emelda turned to Mylar and asked. Mylar stammered.

"Med..... Medi.... Medicine."

Elio nudged her a bit with his body and she looked up at him, then she smiled and replied Miss Emelda.

"Yes, my medicine. I almost forgot." She then left them and went away to her room.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Elio asked Miss Emelda after Mylar left and she replied lovingly.

"Sure, anything for you." Then Elio told her the favor he wanted from her.

"I want you to be the one to handle all the preparations for the party, off course Mylar would be there to help you but she won't be doing much because of her condition."

Miss Emelda agreed with joy to help him out.

"All the girls at the party will be stunned by you." Mylar heard him say to Miss Emelda when she came back with her bottle of vitamin pills.

After Miss Emelda made sure that they left the house, she started calling out to Mr Julian and he came out from one of the guest rooms.

"We almost got caught." She complained.

"But at least we were saved by your lingerie." Mrs Julian said smiling while her face stayed the same with a frown on it.

When he saw that she didn't find what he said as amusing as he did, he got serious again and said to her.

"I heard something about a party."

She explained to him.

"He is organizing a party here at the house for his company."

"That is good." Mr Julian said and Miss Emelda looked at him sharply.

"If he invited his friends then you can be his mom at the party and take care of everything. Only then would people around him and Elio himself recognize you." Mr Julian said when he saw the look and then she smiled.

"You are a genius Julian and that is why I keep loving you every day." She said and hugged him tightly.

"Do you see that they having an affair?" Mylar asked Elio as they parked their car a bit far from the Wylder's Mansion.

"Yes, I can't believe that dad is screwing Miss Emelda right under our noses." He said very upset.

"I can't believe that he can be that cruel to my ill mother. I felt like grabbing her and smashing her face on that wall when I saw her in that lingerie." Elio said with a clenched fist.

"It hurts me too but what can we possibly do? He was even hiding in one of the guest rooms, they keep covering their tracks perfectly." Mylar said to him.

She was also very upset she was feeling choked up each time she thought about it.

"What do we do now?" Elio asked as a tiny drop of tear fell out his eyes and he quickly wiped it away.

"Don't worry we will figure something out. Perhaps a way to chase Miss Emelda out without father-in-law suspecting anything." Mylar replied to him.

"But what's with the party you mentioned to Miss Emelda?" Mylar asked and Elio explained himself.

"I saw a bit of suspicion in her questions and decided to stop that suspicion in any way I could. This party would be perfect, just like hitting two birds with a stone."

"That's a great idea." Mylar commended him and Elio turned on the car and drove them off to his company.

"I am a complete loser. I keep losing to that small boy called Elio." Camilo was saying rubbish to the bartender after drinking seven bottles of alcohol.

After Mylar rejected his offer, he left the house and instead of going to the office for the important meetings he had, he went to a bar and sat there thinking and drinking himself to stupor.

"I am Camilo Wylder, no woman has ever rejected my proposal before." He yelled to the bartender who sat down watching Camilo say his nonsense.

Elio drove into the compound of his huge company. The company's name; ELICA was largely written on the highest wall of the glass building.

They got down from the car and Mylar's jaw dropped at the magnificent view. It was absolutely beautiful, something she had never seen in her life.

As they walked in, women and men dressed smartly and with elegance and sophistication greeted Elio and Mylar with the utmost respect.

Sam!!! He called a young plumpy man in a grey suit who came running towards them as soon as he heard his name.

"Sir." He answered after standing before Elio.

"Gather the phone numbers of every customer we have," Elio said to him and the young man asked in a low tone.

"Is there a problem sir?"

"None. I am organizing a party for our company. Call your friends as well and invite them to the party that will be taking place in the next three days at the Wylder's Mansion." Elio replied.

Woah Wylder's Mansion! Sam gasped.

Elio left him in his surprised state and they went into another part of the building that was less busier.

Mylar!!! Someone called out to her and Mylar quickly turned around. She smiled at Vida who came and hugged her.

"Good, you came early. I hope you have been treated nicely by our staff?" Elio asked Vida and she started thanking him.

"Stop that. I care about you, that is why I am helping you out, so don't you dare thank me anymore." He said and hugged her. Trina came out of the office on the left and saw them, she stood there silently grunting.

"Elio, you called about a party? I didn't understand anything." Trina said aloud to Elio after he let go of Vida.

"Yes I did, let's go inside and talk." He said to her and then turned back to Mylar and Vida.

"I will leave you two to chat." He said and went away with Trina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER FIVE, HARD TIMES

Kogi Miss Independence set and ready to roll on October 1st(pics)