CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE, ICE CREAM

 Camilo waited patiently but he was feeling a little bit tired so he dozed off. The knock on his car windscreen startled him and he jumped up only to bang his head on the roof of the car.

Ouch!!! He cried out rubbing his head.

The person knocked again, this time loudly. He blew down the glass and saw that it was Mylar.

"Oh sorry, sorry about that." He apologized and opened the door from the inside.

"What were you doing?" She asked after she got inside and shut the door after her.

"Ummm. I was listening to some music." Camilo lied.

"I didn't hear any music, only a grown-up man snoring," Mylar said and looked away from him to hide her smile.

"I wasn't snoring, I never snore." He defended himself and got exposed.

"I wasn't talking about you but you only just confirmed that you were indeed sleeping," Mylar said to him, he shook his head and smiled.

"Are you done with what you came for?" Camilo asked and she nodded.

"Let's go then." He said and suddenly stopped to say.

"Why don't we use this opportunity to go out, wherever you want." He said to her and she smiled.

"Sure, why not but my baby and I are both craving ice cream."

"Then Ice Cream it is." He said with a smile and started the car.

When Vida opened her eyes, she saw several faces staring at both of them. She felt a bit embarrassed and ran away to the restroom.

"None of you should say anything to her, that was just an honest mistake," Elio said to them and took P with him as he went out.

"Honest mistake my foot," Trina said to herself, she stood there staring with anger and sadness. Then she saw P's camera on one of the chairs, she looked around and when she saw no one watching her, she picked up the camera and left the room.

Vida splashed some water on her face and then she smiled at herself in the mirror.

Moving her finger on her lips, she remembered Elio's shocked face as his lips landed on hers. When it happened, her eyes weren't closed, so she saw everything.

"Elio Wylder. Even if it were just for a split second, we did kiss didn't we?" She said to her reflection and giggled at herself.

"You are going crazy for him girl." She whispered to herself and ran her hands through her hair.

"Mylar don't you think that's too much ice cream?" Camilo asked after Mylar ordered a scoop of almost every ice cream in the world.

"No, it's not. Don't tell me you brought me out to complain about my eating habits?" She asked him getting irritated by how Camilo wasn't letting her do what she wanted. If it were Elio, he would have even ordered the entire ice cream on the list for her.

Seeing her reaction, Camilo called back the man who was getting them ice cream.

"The lady hasn't finished ordering yet." He said to him and Mylar smiled.

"Order more and I promise not to complain," Camilo said to Mylar.

"Did he read my mind?" Myar asked herself then she asked the man to leave, that she was done ordering.

"Why didn't you order more?" Camilo asked.

"Why do you keep irritating me?" Mylar replied to his question with another of her own.

Camilo shut his mouth and waited for their order.

"You should have just kissed her more, why let go of such an opportunity." P said to him as soon as they got away from the others.

"What do you mean?" Elio said shocked by P's words.

"I haven't seen you look at any woman the way you looked at Vida. Even when you were dating Trina, you never looked at her that way. The only person I have seen that look in your eyes for is that girl you had a crush on in college and now Vida."

"Mylar," Elio called out suddenly.

"Yes, Mylar Rodriguez." P said and Elio looked up at her.

"Before you lose her just like you lost Mylar, you should make a move." P said and patted him on his chest, then she went away.

"You are right, I lost Mylar. I lost her to my brother." Elio said to himself.

Camilo watched Mylar finish up her entire big bowl of ice cream without noticing that he was melting away.

"You are letting the ice cream waste," Mylar said angrily. She had ice cream on her face like a little child.

Camilo didn't even hear what she said but the way the ice cream gummed to her face made him laugh.

"Hey, I am telling you something important and you are making fun of me," Mylar shouted at him.

"I am sorry but do you even know what's on your face?" He asked her and she looked at him with her eyebrows conjoined.

"Never mind, I will just clean it off." He said and picked up a tissue paper. He moved closer to her and wiped off the ice cream. She quietly watched him clean it all off.

Camilo! Someone called out to him and they both turned to the person at once.

"Umm... Do I know you?" Camilo asked.

"Stop being silly. Of course, you know me, we met at the club some time back and we did something, remember?" She asked with a deep smile, she seemed very happy to see him.

Camilo was confused, he didn't think he had seen her before.

"We did something means, we had sex." She said and winked at him.

Mylar shook her head after hearing the word sex. She wasn't surprised at all, he is quite the womanizer.

"Umm... Umm..." Camilo stammered, he was trying to figure out Mylar's expression. It kind of scared him to hurt her now.

"I didn't know you had an interest in pregnant women." The lady said as she dragged a chair to their table and sat down.

Mylar looked at the lady angrily and then at Camilo who was beginning to get scared because of Mylar's expression.

"Mind your tongue, she's my wife," Camilo yelled at the lady, everyone turned towards them shocked by his outburst including Mylar.

Everyone in that place knew Camilo Wylder and Camilo Wylder isn't the type to settle down. The lady bursted out laughing.

"Camilo. Stop lying already, it's okay if you don't want to get involved with me anymore but lying is not nice." She said to him after she stopped laughing.

"I am not lying, Mylar is my wife and she carrying my child, so please get up right now and leave our table."

"Wait, you are being serious?" The lady asked surprised.

"Get up and leave, now." He yelled at her and she quickly got up startled and left.

Elio tried to avoid Vida for the rest of the day and so before the closing time, he picked up his car key and wanted to leave.

Elio!!! Vida called out to him as she ran after him. Elio stopped and reluctantly turned around to face Vida.

"Are you going to the Wylder Mansion?" Vida asked breathing heavily after running so much.

"Yes," Elio replied coldly.

"Can I come with you? I want to see Mylar." Vida said to him and he wanted to make up an excuse.

"If you are avoiding me because of the kiss earlier then you are very stupid because that wasn't even a kiss," Vida said to him and he looked at her surprised.

"So you don't feel awkward around me?" Elio asked.

"Yes, I don't because it was nothing," Vida replied.

"But I kissed you," Elio said.

"Would you please stop with this kiss talk," Vida said to him upset.

"Okay, sure. I will stop." Elio said but when they got into the car, all he talked about was the kiss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER FIVE, HARD TIMES

Kogi Miss Independence set and ready to roll on October 1st(pics)