CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, MYSTERY

 


Mylar crouched down in pain.

After she heard some familiar voices coming out from Mr Julian's room, she wondered who could be in his room at such late hours of the night.

"Could it be my mom Camila, but why would they be whispering? I should check who it is." She said to herself.

As she was tiptoeing towards the room, a sharp pain hit her in her stomach. Her baby was at it again, she cried out in pain and held onto the stomach as if that would make it stop.

Mylar!!! Someone called making the man stop in his tracks.

"Mylar and Camilo at my door this late, what could they possibly want?" The man asked himself, he stood by the door waiting for them to leave.

"What's wrong?" Camilo asked as he knelt to check her. And as he touched her stomach, suddenly the pain went away as fast as it came.

"I wanted some water and I was going to the kitchen to get it when I suddenly felt this sharp...sharp.. pain in my tummy," Mylar explained to him holding her stomach with a cute sad look on her face that Camilo found funny and he smiled.

"You should have asked me to get it for you and I would have." He said and helped her up.

Ahhh!! She cried out again.

"What's wrong with you now? Is it your tummy again?" Camilo asked.

"No, it's my leg. I can't walk, I think it's a cram...." Before she could say anything else, he picked her up in his arms. She looked at him surprised.

"You don't have to walk." He said and started walking away, carrying her towards their room that was at the end of the left-hand corner.

"What's wrong with him?" Mylar asked herself.

After waiting for a while to make sure that they were gone, the man came outside and checked around. He heaved a sigh of relief, glad that he didn't get caught. Then he went back into the room.

Camilo placed her gently on the bed, he stuffed some pillows behind her head and back so that she would feel comfortable. Mylar watched Camilo with a lot of thoughts going through her head.

"Why is he being so sweet? Is this some kind of game from which he will get some reward?"

"Umm, can I give you a leg massage?" Camilo asked Mylar, this question made her open up her eyes wide as if they were about to pop.

"What?" She asked more to herself than him but he replied her because he heard.

"You said your legs were hurting and I was thinking maybe I should give you a leg massage just to ease the pain. Don't worry I am going to use an oil."

"What the heck is he doing?" Mylar wondered.

"Now let's see how far you can go with this joke," Mylar said to herself with a sly smile. She was going to make things hard for him.

She agreed to the massage and Camilo hurriedly went to get a massage oil from his wardrobe. He sat down on the bed and placed Mylar's legs on his lap, he opened the bottle and poured the oil over her legs, and then slowly he started massaging her.

She could swear that she was having a great time and the most amazing sensational feeling was walking its way through her body.

Ummhhh!! Mylar cried out.

"Wait are you moaning, we are not even making love to each other," Camilo said and giggled. Mylar got angry and managed to sit up after moving around for a while.

"Leave my leg." She said her anger showing in her voice. Camilo realized what he had done and started apologizing.

"I am sorry Mylar, Mylar please forgive me." She dragged her legs away from his lap.

"Mylar, Mylar, Mylar! C'mon Mylar please forgive me, please." He apologized and made faces to make her smile.

After a while of begging, she smiled and said.

"Fine, fine stop it now. I have forgiven you."

"Thanks. Just ask me whatever you want and I will do it." Camilo said.

Mylar laid back again and he continued massaging her then a thought suddenly popped into her head.

"Can you make me chrusciki?" She asked him.

"What?" He exclaimed.

"Don't you know what is? It's a Russian cookie known as angel wings." Mylar explained thinking he didn't know it.

"I know what it is but why would I make that?" Camilo asked secretly clenching his fists in anger.

"You just said I should ask you whatever I want and you would agree to do it." Mylar reminded him and he remembered what he said.

"Why did I even say that?" He asked himself in regret.

"Alright, I will go and make it for you." He said to her and she smiled. When he went out of the room she giggled and said.

"You are in it now."

Emelda!!! The man called with a low tone as he got back inside and Miss Emelda crept out from under where she was hiding.

"Who was it?" She asked him and he smiled.

"You hiding reminds me of when I was still a teenager." He said to her and she frowned a him.

"What if we got caught? Do you think it will be funny then?" She asked him and he went towards her, he placed his hands on her shoulders and said to her.

"Soon you will become Camilo's mom and Mylar's mother-in-law, so be patient. All this hiding will end soon."

"I hope so Julian, I am tired of being in the shadows." She said and hugged him.

As Mylar lay on the bed she couldn't stop thinking about what she heard, a woman was definitely in Mr Julian's room but who could she be, Mylar wondered.

"It can't be Mom Camila because she is not feeling well today. Is father-in-law perhaps cheating on her but how did the person get into the house this late?" The questions were piling up and so she decided to forget about it.

Camilo didn't even know where to start when he got into the kitchen. He had no idea how to prepare a simple coffee let alone make her that which she asked for. How can he possibly make her angel wings?

"And I can't bring myself to tell her that do not know how to make it. That would break my ego before her." He thought to himself.

"What are you doing in the kitchen this late?" A voice asked from behind him and he quickly turned around. Elio stood strangely watching his brother.

"Wait, don't tell me. Is our very own billionaire Camilo Wylder trying to cook? that to at night?" Elio asked and started laughing.

"He's always so irritating." Camilo thought to himself pissed off. He always gets angry whenever he sees Elio.

"So who is the food for?" Elio asked him but Camilo ignored him.

"Is it Mylar?" Elio asked himself and said aloud with a smile.

Mylar!

Camilo turned towards him when he heard her name. How did Elio know that he was cooking for Mylar?

"He seems to know everything about her." Camilo thought to himself.

"Are you trying to compete with me because of what I said earlier?" Elio asked him with a mocking smile on his face.

Earlier on when Camilo asked Elio the reason why he cared so much about Mylar and he told him, Elio said something to Camilo before he left.

"I might still have some feelings for her, so if you make her sad again, I will do all I can to take her back."

"I might just become the father to your child. Then the child will call me stepdad Uncle Elio." Elio had said to him with a smile which left Camilo in thoughts.

"If you think I am doing this because of what you said to me earlier, then you are wrong. I am only doing this for my child, I want my child to grow up knowing that I took care of it." Camilo explained himself and Elio smiled.

"So what are you preparing?" Elio asked Camilo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER FIVE, HARD TIMES

Kogi Miss Independence set and ready to roll on October 1st(pics)